Axium Process’ range of manual clamp sample valves has been developed with hygienic constraints in mind. The internal body is now constructed with a crevice free FDA approved elastomer boot to enhance its hygienic properties and is available with a 4mm port or an 8mm entry port for viscous or particulate containing applications.
As well as being an efficient method of taking manual samples, the valves can also be used as a low holdup drain or vent valve.
- Colour coded handles for accurate identification of pipeline sample points and reduced heat transfer to the hand
- Associated standard – BS 4825 : Part 3 : 1991
- Material traceability to BS EN 10204 3.1
- Intrinsically safe design: prevents over-tightening or accidental plug removal
- 316L stainless steel, Boot: Santroprene 281-64MED
- Suitable for clean-in-place (CIP)
Our sample valves are available with a range of FDA approved polymers including EPDM,Viton®, Nitrile, Silicone, Encapsulated and Solid PTFE.
Viton® is registered trade mark of DuPont Dow Elastomers