Axium Process is one of the UK’s leading hygienic stainless steel fabricators specialising in design and fabrication of high-end customised stainless steel tanks and vessels,
- Pressure tanks and vessels
- Pharmaceutical grade vessels
- ATEX Zone 1 Rated
- Mobile transfer vessels
- Mixing Vessels
- Integrated stirring systems and CIP processes
- Tank ancilliaries including tank manways, pressure gauges, sprayballs, mixers, bursting discs
Tanks and vessels are typically manufactured in 316 and 316L stainless steel with higher grade materials such as Hastelloy, for specialised applications including those associated with the pharmaceutical industry.
Axium Process Welders and Proedures are notified body approved to ASME IX, BS EN ISO 9606-1 and BS EN 156014-1. Our welders and polishers are qualified to operate in confined spaces where weld integrity and surface finish is critical.
Validation & Certification
Stainless Steel Tanks and Vessels can be supplied with a full certification pack, this can include:
- Material certification
- Weld maps
- Non-destructive testing
- Notified Body third party approval
- Certified Surface Finish – Axium Process offers a truly comprehensive in-house metal finishing service. This includes mechanical bead-blast, manual and electro-polishing specialities providing certificated finishes from descaled to high specification finishes such as bright mirror for those companies requiring pharmaceutical grade finishes. All polishing materials are free of animal-derived products.
Axium Process also supplies a range of hygienic tube and pipe fittings. Including tank and vessel accessories such as hygienic stainless steel tank manways, valves, sightglasses, gauges, and sprayballs.