Axium Process is a leading hygienic Stainless Steel Fabrication specialist delivering bespoke engineering solutions that encompasses product design and development through to the highest specification hygienic stainless steel fabrication finished to customer requirements. Our expertise has been built on years of diverse and practical experience with projects in major sectors ranging from nuclear, aerospace, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, chemical and dairy.
Capabilities range from:
- Pipework fabrication, component customisation, up to high-end pharmacuetical process equipment and systems
- Welders and procedures are Notified Body approved to ASME IX, BS EN ISO 9606 and BS EN 15614-BS EN 15614-1
- Engineering design, procurement and manufacture is in compliance with PED and ATEX Directives as well as EHEDG and ASME BPE hygienic specifications. FAT/SAT testing and training is carried out to the highest of standards.
- Construction materials include aluminium, 304/316/316L stainless steel, Hastelloy®, Duplex®, Inconel®, Monel® and high performance engineering plastics such as PEEK®
- No ferrous metals on site to avoid cross-contamination
In-house processes include:
- CNC equipped machine shop
- Orbital and manual welding, fabrication, pickling, passivation, ferroxyl testing
- Pressure and dye penetrant testing
- Bead blasting, mirror polish and electropolishing.Inspection, Certification, Traceablity