- Colour coded handles for accurate identification of pipeline sample points and reduced heat transfer to the hand.
- Associated standard – BS 4825 : Part 3 : 1991.
- Material traceability to BS EN 10204 3.1.
- Intrinsically safe design: prevents over-tightening or accidental plug removal.
- 316L stainless steel, Boot: Santroprene 281-64MED.
- Suitable for clean-in-place (CIP).
Our sample valves are available with a range of FDA approved polymers including EPDM,Viton®, Nitrile, Silicone, Encapsulated and Solid PTFE.
Viton® is registered trade mark of DuPont Dow Elastomers.