Our Commitment to Privacy
Axium Process is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our services. This Privacy Statement explains how and for what purposes we use the information collected about you. This Privacy Statement also relates to personal information you provide to us through email, phone, SMS, other correspondence or in person.
What personal information does Axium Process collect as a data controller and processor?
When requesting a quotation or completing an enquiry form from Axium Process, we ask you to provide us with more complete information about you and your company:
- Contact Email Address
- Full company address and contact details
- The nature of your enquiry or quotation request
- Where you heard from us
You can also decide to give Axium Process your mobile telephone number and your personal email address but you only need to do this if you want us to contact you about your submitted enquiry.
You may also provide personal/company data through:
- Calls to our office
- Letters and emails
- Customer feedback forms
In general, if you contact us, we will keep a record of your query or complaint for a reasonable time in case you contact us again.
We also collect and process personal information from job seekers and employees in order to comply with legal employment obligations.
We use your company/personal information to:
- Answer your queries or complaints
- To deliver our services i.e. stainless steel fabrications and systems
- To support your business
- To keep you informed about services and products and specific activities such as customer feedback or key company news
The company uses third party “chat box” software called Tawk which provides a platform for companies requiring a rapid response, to contact us directly through our website via a Chat Box. It is the contact’s choice whether to provide us with contact details. Any data we collect is used only to provide the service to you and for information you may request such as a quotation or product data.
Axium Material Certification Portal
Our Material Certification Portal was introduced to provide a service to our customers who wish to download their material certificates from our website. No personal information is mandatory and is not required to access material certificates. Any email address collected is used to evidence the affectiveness of this service which has been provided for our customers.
Sensitive Personal data
Data is also collected from job seekers and employees in order to comply with legal employment obligations such as gender, date of birth, personal identifiers such as National Insurance number and eligibility to work in the UK which may include ethnicity. We will also record medical information for our employees in order to comply with HSE legislation and Employment Law.
We operate CCTV systems at our company offices which may record images of staff and visitors. These systems are protected from unauthorised access but may be used for the detection, investigation, and prosecution of criminal activity at our premises.
Sharing information with third parties
Axium Process will also collect information about visitors to our website in order to improve our services, this information may include unique identifiers such as your IP address.
Axium Process does from time to time use 3rd party marketing automation software (Mailchimp) in order to generate newsletters and emailshots which will contain information on our products and services and which are emailed on an occasional basis to subscribers in order to keep you informed. MailChimp participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and we only share sufficient personal information in order for us to conduct this process. The information we share is your name, email address, and your company name. You are able to opt-out or change your mail preferences at anytime.
Protecting your personal data
We only collect Personal information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes and we use appropriate technical measures to protect your personal/company information including making a regular backup of our system and data. We have security measures in place to make sure any company/personal information we collect is secure.
How long will Axium Process hold your information
We will hold your personal information on our systems in accordance with our retention policies, and for no longer than necessary for the purpose of the supply of goods or services and for any legal requirements.
Can I delete my data
You can request that any information we hold on you to be deleted but we may need to keep information in certain circumstances to comply with statutory or legal obligations and for warranty and contractual requirements.
Cookies – What are they and how do we use them
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of it and/or when you use certain features of our site. They are created when you open our website.
- Our website sends information to the browser you use, which then creates a text file.
- These cookies are then stored as small files on your device for various periods of time.
- Every time you come back to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps to improve your experience of the website by remembering settings, so you don’t have to re-enter them every time you visit
- Remembering your last properties and searches, helps you keep on top of new listings
- Measuring use of the website so that we can see where we can improve.
- You can manage and/or delete these small files from your device, but please be aware that this will limit the functionality we then can offer to you
- To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit https://aboutcookies.org/
The material available on this website is designed to provide general information only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, Axium Process Ltd accepts no liability for loss of any kind incurred as a result of reliance of the material and information provided within this site.