Filtration level = 5µm up to 200µm.
Axium Process manufactures a range of Fine-Screen Sintered Mesh Filters which offers excellent strength and rigidity. It is specifically designed for fine particulate applications below 200 micron such as those associated with water, pharmaceutical, food, beverage and chemical industries.
Axium Process specialises in bespoke fabrication and our filters can be fabricated to suit customer requirements.
- Manufactured in 316L stainless steel.
- Constructed from layers of fusion-bonded mesh.
- Flow direction out to in.
- Full range of interchangeable screen elements.
- Stand alone, duplex, triplex, multiplex and jacketed options available.
- Suitable for CIP (clean-in-place), SIP (steam-in-place).
- Offers excellent strength and rigidity.