Working directly with key partners, over 90% of Airbus A320 aircraft in production today are fitted with Axium aerospace components. We manufacture both high volume and bespoke stainless steel sheet metal, handrail and plumbing fittings for cabin architecture and galley monuments. With total commitment to strict aerospace quality and delivery standards we are investing in new technology and skills to further develop our position within the industry. For images of our current Aerospace work please click here.
Fully detailed certification packs accompany standard components while those subject to First Article Inspection (FAI) verify the manufacturing process across every parameter. The continuous improvement program allows the development of higher quality products and optimizes value. Containment, corrective and preventative action procedures are put in place to safeguard the meticulous quality control standards.
Our scope of supply includes:
- Full materials traceability
- Welding to CAA BCAR A8-10, BS EN ISO 9606-1, ASME IX
- Aluminium and stainless steel machined components
- Stainless steel sheet metal components
- Stainless steel plumbing tube components, sinks and custom fabrications.
- Electro-Polishing and Manual Metal Polishing
- Product Development including Drawing and Design
Axium Process is an ISO 9001:2000 registered company with rigorous procedures that ensure all processes from manufacturing to packaging and delivery achieves the standard required.