Axium Process offers a comprehensive range of Flexible Hoses including smooth bore and convoluted PTFE, FDA approved silicone and food grade rubber delivery hoses.
We also offer a comprehensive range of annular corrugated stainless steel hoses manufactured to BS6501 Part 1 1991.
PTFE Lined Flexible Hoses – designed for transport of sensitive or aggressive liquids at low or high temperatures.
- End fittings can be fully PTFE lined
- Working temperatures range from -60°C to 230°C
- High performance under cyclic applications
- Anti-static black PTFE available
- Wire reinforcement for suction duties
- Range of external braiding materials available
Silicone Rubber Flexible Hoses – designed for food, medical and pharmaceutical applications
- Manufactured using FDA and European approved polymers
- Platinum cured silicone is available for WFI applications
- Working temperature range from -40°C to 120°C (constant)
- 1″-4″ standard sizes (6″ option to order)
- Full identification marking available
|We can also offer: