Axium Process’ comprehensive range of mobile membrane filtration pilot plants and in-house laboratory services are offered as a research facility for manufacturers wishing to develop and optimise their processes.
Pilot trials can be carried out on customers’ feed materials either at Axium’s dedicated test facility or at our customers’ premises.
Pilot plant trials are essential to obtain real data for quoting a commercial plant, as well as building confidence and for the customer to become familiar with the technologies.
Axium Process can provide:
- Transport of one of our pilot plants to and from your site (normally crated)
- The supply of the required membrane (or membranes, if a comparative trial is to be undertaken – please note Axium Process does not manufacture membranes and is independent of any membrane manufacturer)
- The services of an experienced trials engineer for the duration of the trial
- Detailed operating and maintenance instructions, together with operator training if the plant is at a customer site
- Operation of the plant, recording of data and production of samples during the trial
- A detailed report on the trial, indicating limitations and conclusions
Membrane Filtration Systems – Download Brochure