Working directly with key partners, over 90% of Airbus A320 aircraft in production today are fitted with Axium components. We manufacture both high volume and bespoke stainless steel sheet metal, handrail and plumbing fittings for cabin architecture and galley monuments. With total commitment to strict aerospace quality and delivery standards we are investing in new technology and skills to further develop our position in the industry.
Fully detailed certification packs accompany standard components while those subject to FAI (First Article Inspection) verify the manufacturing process in every parameter. Our continuous improvement program allows for the development of better products and optimises value. Containment, corrective and preventative action procedures safeguard the meticulous quality control standards demanded by the industry.
Axium Process is an ISO 9001:2000 registered company with rigorous procedures that ensure all processes from manufacturing to packaging and delivery achieves the standard required.
Our scope of supply includes:
- Full materials traceability
- Welding to CAA BCAR A8-10, BS EN ISO 9606-1, ASME IX
- Stainless steel and aluminium machined components
- Stainless steel sheet metal components
- Stainless steel plumbing tube components, sinks and custom fabrications.
- Electro-Polishing and Manual Metal Polishing
- Product Development including Drawing and Design